Jun 18, 2010
My dad is constantly working on the house, the yard, and other various projects. I never know what to get him for gifts, but I figured that he would enjoy a practical gift. If your dad would prefer a useful gift over a tie that he would never wear, this list is for you!
- Duct Tape makes a great father’s day gift. There are so many uses. A man can never have enough duct tape, and would definitely appreciate this gift.
- Flashlights are great gifts- my dad keeps one in almost every room. A great gift for the father who likes camping, too!
- Tool organizers or tool boxes for the man with a messy workshop. Your father will appreciate this gift, especially if you offer to help him get organized!
- Electronic cleaners are best for the technologically advanced dad. And finally,
- Work gloves. My dad can’t get enough gloves, and seems to always be using a very ratty looking pair. A fresh pair of gloves will make his chores easier, and remind him of how thoughtful you are!