Mar 3, 2011
Loading a dishwasher doesn’t have to be a challenge! Get all your dishes clean in the dishwasher the first time, by following these simple tips.
- Before You Load – Pre-rinse dishes if they won’t be washed right away.
- Stacking Dishes – Face the dirtier side of dishes (tops of plates, insides of bowls) toward the center of the machine. Pots, pans and casserole dishes angle down.
- Never stack items – The water spray won’t be able to reach dishes that on top of other dishes.
- Put flat pans and other larger flat dishes along the sides and back of the rack. If they are in front, by the door, the detergent will be blocked from reaching all the dishes.
- Rest glasses upside down on the top rack, angled so they don’t collect water. Don’t allow them to touch, to prevent breakage.
- Use Fresh Detergent – Keep detergent fresh by always storing it in a cool, dry spot. Don’t buy more than a two months’ supply at once. Don’t use regular dishwashing liquid designed for hand washing dishes or it may end up looking like this:
You can buy dishwasher detergent at ToiletPaperWorld.com. Get dishes virtually spotless and remove stubborn grease with a quality dishwasher detergent in gel, powder or tabs.